Research & Project Updates – 2020 #11

The stuff I worked on this week: Character creation, Thesis project, and personal project.

Character Creation, I messed with textures and made sure the hi res was done. Here is an image:

Thesis Project:

I fixed some bugs during test. I am still polishing but also working on the audio and lipsync. I realize how difficult it is to blend the sound to make it feel right. I am still not sure of my voice with it but I think it adds to the piece.

Personal Project:

I worked on a Winchester Rifle for fun. I was hoping to finish most of it in a weekend but I had to put it on the side for a bit. I returned to it and did a quick texture test and bake. There are some issues still but its not bad! As it stands, it is about 3,600k polys. I will come back to it and finish it up once I get time. Most likely after graduation.