Main visual interactions:
- At Attention – character interacting/listening
- Present – Detected people
- Alone/Idle – no one is visible and in idle mode
- Silence – No real understanding and quite.
- Understands the audio – move down the story
- Bright/loud sounds – startles/stumbles the character
- Starter Convo
- General Questions – FILLERS Basic small talk with key words – gives hints of why and what he has saw (about people, and envirnoment). Could reply with a question to get info.
- Rambling – He talks about his life stories, his time, his places, things about his personally. If someone questions the story, he stops explains in a little depth and then ramble about something else. *If loud noise detected or used keyword goes back to the main starter convo.
- Keyword for fallback/home to starter convo
Life stories are randomly picked – Stories will have different audio with the same story but said differently.
IDLE modes should have different states – get attention, show emotion, move, look.
NEED indicator to tell if he is idle or not – candle could be flickering when active and static when not.
- Does not seem interested in people
- He needs people to move and he likes the ability but hates to interact with people
- In static could show discomfort, and want attention.
- Think of different participators experiences – think of 4 words that they would say about the character personality.
- How long should the interaction should be – MAX experience TIME????