This week I reworked some A.I responder code for project frame. Some of the update:
- Mood percentage saves every 10 mins and loads when started
- Responses are logged and saved
- Load dialogue and created a simpler method for animatorPlayer()
- Created enum setStoryBranch() and getStoryBranch() aka story tracking
- Changed keywordChecker() to parsePharsing() – swapped to sort through full string searching for keyword but it could be still buggy.
Finished procedural project. My goal was to create a procedural rope bridge that can be extended and modified in UE4.
Here is some screenshots and video: